JOIN OUR TEAM
DO you Love Technology?
Do You Want To Be Part of THE FASTEST GROWING INDUSTRY IN THE COUNTRY?
DO YOU wANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT SMART HOMES?
OR ARE YOU ALREADY A SMART HOME EXPERT?
THEN YOU SHOULD JOIN THE SAME DAY SMART HOMES TEAM
We are technology Leaders Helping
PEOPLE AUTOMATE THEIR HOMES AND LIVES
WE DELIVER THE BEST SOLUTIONS FOR EACH CUSTOMER EVERY TIME
WE PROVIDE EXcepTIONAL SERVICE WITH THE BEST TRAINED STAFF IN THE INDUSTRY
WHY CHOOSE US
We provide in house training to you, for your skill level to teach you smart home automation.
Our team members get exclusive discounts on smart home products for their friends and family members
We offer flexible schedules that fit your lifestyle
Because were a team on a mission to improve the world one home at time.
We have Team openings nationwide if you don't see your city on the list please apply with the nation wide openings tab.
SMART HOME INSTALLATION EXPERT
CHICAGO, IL & NATIONWIDE
Same Day Smart Homes is the leading Smart Home Technology provider in the United States providing end to end smart home design, installation and service.
We are passionate about delivering smart home technology and are honored to be recognized by the industry in one of the fastest growing market sectors, installing smart home devices from our partners Google, Sonos, Amazon, Ring & Nest.
Part of our innovation is being where innovative customers shop, we have partnered with One Hour Smart Home to bring our Smart Home products to their online shop and retail stores across North America.
WHY OUR TEAM MEMBERS LOVE THEIR WORK:
We're revolutionizing the home experience with smart home products that our consumers love and we take pride in that. We also take pride in our culture, we work hard and play hard and live our core values. We have competitive pay, a full benefit package, provide a company phone, have flexible work schedules and provide the ability to work from home with a company vehicle.
What you'll do:
• Install and service authorized smart home technology in customer homes
• Ensure on-time arrival to daily customer appointments
• Provide exceptional customer service - "Customer obsession is our advantage"
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Conduct routine maintenance and inventory of company products and equipment
What we're looking for:
• Motivated people with
• Current valid driver's license and clean driving record • Reliable transportation for the first 90 days of employment • The ability to lift up to 45 lbs. • High school diploma • Experience as a construction worker, electrician or other technical is helpful